Friday, August 21, 2015

Tidying Up Before 30 Paintings in 30 Days


Before I begin Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, I figured I'd get a few dozen vintage velvet pumpkins made and listed in my Etsy shop. Now that I have that taken care of, I can put those things aside and clear off some space for paints, brushes, and canvases. :)


There are three sizes available, as well as a few sets of stacked pumpkins. If you'd like to see them, click here for my shop link.

As for pumpkins in other mediums... I have several pumpkin paintings listed here.




Check back in September for 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

Blessings,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...