Thursday, August 27, 2015

Supplies CAN Be Pretty!


I'm getting ready for Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days...


and in order to stay inspired, I decided to buy some really pretty colors.


I usually paint with only primary colors, along with white, burnt umber, and sometimes black...
mixing my own colors...


but I wanted to have fun and try something new!
The paints aren't expensive, but a girl's gotta work with what she can, and these will work just fine.


While spending the day with one of my sisters, I found this tall chevron vase at Goodwill.


I love the color and it's great for my longest brushes.

I'm just about ready... all I need now is to clear off my table and make room at my easel!



Check back September 1st for 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

Blessings,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...