Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 17 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days



I haven't painted for a couple of days, so I have to go back and pull a painting from a previous day this month. I have been doing a few paintings a day, so I have plenty from which to choose. This is a whimsical portrait of Linus, a brown leghorn rooster we had several years ago. He was handsome, but had a mean streak! You can see a photo of him in this blog post.

It's getting closer to festival time and I am trying to work as much as possible in preparing for that. And speaking of the festival, in order to raise a bit more money for travel expenses and such, I'll be listing some new prints at a discount for a limited time. Check back tonight for the details.

Take care & God bless,
Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...