Friday, May 24, 2013

Doing What You Love



 That's what I'm doing right now. I am painting more than I have in the past and I love it!

                                                                                                                                                                  

I'm self-taught, so much of what I do is intuitive and by trial and error. But that's okay. I am learning to loosen up and not stress if something isn't like what I perceived it should be or how everybody else is doing it.


I'm finding my way, discovering my style, and think it's pretty awesome! Not my work, although I am loving what's coming from my brushes, but the freedom one feels when they finally are not worried about fitting in, about staying in the lines, or wearing white after Labor Day! ;)


I am finding JOY in my art and I hope it spills over to you and to others as I share it from time to time.


I'll be back in a few days to let you know why I'm not doing needlework for the Lavender Festival and share what I am doing instead.

Blessings ~
Lana

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! The style and colors are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin this. I dig it too when the mood hits and there is just no stopping me. Get on it cause it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...