Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days - Day 5

8"x 10", acrylic on canvas, palette knife

Okay, let me start off by saying I painted this on New Year's Eve. The reason I'm sharing this (again) for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge is because I feel guilty in joining it 5 days late... and I wanted to share something! :)

If you want to see more photos and read about it, just scroll back a couple of posts and you'll see it.

I'll do my best to get another painting ready for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this challenge will help me to learn more and get loosened up for all those lavender paintings I want to do.

I will eventually list some of my challenge paintings at Honeysuckle Lane

Blessings,
Lana

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...