Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pen and Ink Watercolors


I've shared these paintings before as I was working on them and when I finished them,
but today,
on a whim,
I decided to offer them for sale. :)

All are watercolors, and all are detailed with ink except for the pumpkins.

Item numbers and sizes are listed under each painting.

$35 each --- FREE SHIPPING in the US!

Email me if interested.

watercolor #1 - 5x7

watercolor #2 - 5x7

watercolor #3 - 5x7 - SOLD, thank you!

watercolor #4 - 5x7

watercolor #5 - 5x7

watercolor #6 - 5x7

watercolor #7 - 5x7

watercolor #8 - 6x9

watercolor #9 -6x9

watercolor #10 - 5x7

watercolor #11 - 5x7

watercolor #12 - 5x7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...