Monday, July 31, 2017

What's New? Rustic, Rural Art


I've been adding new work to my shop, Honeysuckle Lane.
And if you'd like to see works in progress, follow along over at Instagram.
I really like the paintings I've done this summer...
lavender and bees,
old churches,
barns and fields,
rural landscapes...
it's more like me...
of what I know...
of where I live.

I live in rural Tennessee... the Cumberland Plateau... the Southern Appalachians... always have, always will. Fields full of wildflowers, old barns, little country churches, and overgrown home-places are forever in my heart. It's hard not to paint what you love, and I love all of these and more.

Come back soon to visit. It's been too quiet around here. :)

God bless,
Lana

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...