Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's Not Too Late!





Oops! I have had a 25% OFF SALE sale going in my Etsy shops for several days and I meant to let everyone know after I emailed my newsletter list... but I forgot! But it's not too late...

The sale ends tonight at midnight. Several of you have already taken advantage of it and I thank you so much! For those of you that want to get in on it, here's what you do:

Go to any of my shops
Lana Manis Designs - original art and prints

Simple Joys Paperie - vintage book wreaths, assemblage jewelry, and love tokens

Honeysuckle Lane - folk art and recycled wool or ribbon flower pins

and when you add the items to your cart and are ready to check out, add this code just under the payment option: APRILSHOWERS2014.

It will automatically take 25% off your product total.

If by chance you do not shop on Etsy but still want something, just email me (honeysucklelane {at} hotmail.com) your choices along with your shipping address. I'll remove the items and send you a PayPal invoice. If you are outside the U.S., email me for a shipping quote.







As for everyday things here at home, we've had rain, rain, and more rain and everything is beginning to "green out"! Hopefully I'll have some pretty outdoor photos to share by the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care and God bless,
Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...